Wednesday 2 March 2016

Diploma in Digital Leadership

So my last post was 6 years ago!  Wow, time flies.

I'm picking up where I left off really, blogging along to a learning programme (previously Masters in Learning and Development, this time Diploma in Digital Leadership) as part of the learning experience but also to share some insights and interesting stuff about digital leadership and other the other things that I've become interested in in the last 6 years like:

  • Relational welfare
  • Demand management
  • Data science/predictive analytics
  • Tech developments
  • Community engagement
  • Whole place transformation


I'm still pretty keen on narrative, story, conversation, sensemaking etc etc so I'm sure these will get a mention too.

Anyway, less a blog post, more a "hi, I'm back", at least for a while.




No comments: